- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Plexxie has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Plexxie apologises.
- Plexxie may from time to time modify the Services and add, change, or delete features of the Services in its sole discretion, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes to the Service constitutes your acceptance of these changes. Plexxie will use commercially reasonable efforts to post information on the Site regarding material changes to the Services.
- Plexxie makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Plexxie accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Plexxie’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright Plexxie. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Plexxie reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Plexxie against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Plexxie as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- Plexxie website located at https://plexxie.com contains hyperlinks to third party websites. Plexxie is not liable for the contents or accessibility of such websites. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
- You may not frame or link to our website or our content without our prior written consent. You may only link to our website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Plexxie nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Plexxie accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Plexxie from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
References to “Plexxie”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to The Plexxie Global Company Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates.
Please send any enquiries by email to [email protected].